Have you ever been in the presence of a remarkable speaker, athlete, or leader? It is obvious that he or she is doing exactly what they were meant to be doing, using the gifts they were given. Think about how such people impact you, and then consider the kind of impact you might have on others if you put your gifts to use. Imagine what the church would look like – what it could accomplish – if we each used our gifts in service to each other. Listed below are snapshots of various ministry opportunities available at Fair Oaks Church. We ask you to pray and reflect on what gifts God has given you, how you may use those gifts to serve your church and, more importantly, how those gifts can bring glory to God.
If you’re interested in discovering more about your spiritual gifts, check out this Spiritual Gifts Survey.
Interested in using your gifts to help a specific ministry? Contact the folks below:
- Administration: Daryn Rollins
- Children's Ministry: Laura Olson
- Facilities: Shawn Davis
- Global Outreach Team (GOT): John Pickrell
- Community Outreach: Brock Galvin
- Hospitality: Annalisa Lung
- Life Groups: Jaclyn Pyatt
- Men's Community: Eric Vale
- Senior Adult Fellowship: Johnnye Ellison
- Student Ministry: Zech Carr
- Women's Ministry: Joy Rosenberg
- Worship Team: Philip Godley