Coming to church this Sunday?
- If this is your first visit, PRE-REGISTER YOUR CHILD to save time when you get here!
- If this is your church home, you can now check your kids in on Sunday mornings before you're even on campus! Through the magic of your smartphone, your child's printed name tag will be waiting for you when you arrive, ensuring a smoother and quicker check-in process for all. Click here for more information.
Our vision for the Children's Ministry at Fair Oaks is to partner with parents in cultivating personal, spiritual growth for your children. Our purpose is to share God's Big Story with our kids so they have a knowledge of God the Father, and develop a relationship with his son, Jesus Christ. We do this by using interactive and engaging curriculum, called Orange, taught by dedicated, kid-loving staff. Our desire is that your children will know, love, and reflect Christ in their lives.
Our goal at Fair Oaks is to expose kids of all ages to God and His Word by learning age appropriate truths taught directly from the Bible. We want to work with you to help shepherd your children into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
The youngest (birth through ones) get to be a part of a very nurturing environment that includes worship music and incredible volunteers who are passionate about your little one.
Toddlers (2 and 3 year olds)
Toddlers will find themselves in a room with toys and games and volunteers who are ready to lead and teach the truth of God’s Word. Through simple worship songs, and a short Bible story, your toddler will begin to form a foundation for a relationship with Jesus.
PreK and Kindergarten
Our 3-5 year olds experience their first large group programming where together they’ll sing and learn motions to worship songs and hear a short Bible story. Then they’ll gather to do an activity to help them remember what they’ve learned. We want them to be engaged and enjoy learning about God and His love for them!
Our Early Childhood program meets on the first floor of the Christian Education Building.
- Newborns and Toddlers meet in Room 102.
- 2- and 3-year-olds meet in Room 100.
- 4- and 5-year-olds meet in Room 107.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHILDREN'S MINISTRY, CONTACt Laura Olson.