Fair Oaks has a long and cherished tradition of missional outreach and involvement. The Global Outreach Team (GOT) is committed to reaching people throughout the world with the message of Good News, and we partner with missionaries all around the globe.
One of our partnerships is with L'Arcada family camp in Spain. We are currently looking for people to be part of a work team in June, that will be led by John Henry. For more information, you can reach John at (925) 672-4993 or you can send him a note here.
L'Arcada's Camp Sports Director is also looking for volunteers throughout the spring and summer. If you are interested and available for any of these positions, please contact Debbie Frank.
- Coaches and teams (Volleyball, Basketball) in March/April
- Coaches (Football clinic in Barcelona) during the first weekend of March
- Summer staff for Basketball Camp, 18 June-1 July
- Summer staff for Football/Volleyball Camp, 2-15 July
- Additional needs during the Summer: players, coaches, referees, trainers, activity staff, service staff, multimedia, counselors, musicians, nurses, bilinguals, kitchen...there's a place for everyone!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE GLOBAL OUTREACH TEAM, OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SERVING GLOBALLY THROUGH OPPORTUNITIES PROVIDED BY FAIR OAKS CHURCH, PLEASE CONTACT JOHN PICKRELL AT PICKRELL@IX.NETCOM.COM.