Speaker: Lead Pastor Tom Olson
Series: My Amazing Life
As 2016 closes, are you reflecting with joy... or regret? As 2017 approaches, are you looking ahead with anticipation... or dead? Kick off the New Year with us as we look at making this your best year yet!
When this year is over, will we be looking back with joy or regret? Will we be looking at the future with anticipation, or with dread? Let’s make this year one for the record books, a year that matters. Let’s make this a year in which you say, “yes,” to Jesus and His character traits!
- Share a time when you felt especially loved. What about that experience made you feel loved?
- Read 1 John 4:7-21 What directions or commands do you see in these verses?
- Who loved us first? In what ways did God demonstrate His love for us?
- What are some tangible ways we can love one another? How do we recognize the needs of others? What areas of involvement at Fair Oaks did Pastor Tom suggest?
- What are you willing to do this year to grow in saying “yes’ to Jesus and His character traits?
“All is vanity but to love and serve Him.”
- Thomas à Kempis